Welcome to the Meadow Vale Primary School website.
Meadow Vale is a popular, thriving educational environment where all pupils are encouraged and supported to achieve their full potential. Our staff and governors are committed to offering your children a broad and balanced curriculum which develops individual and team skills to meet the needs of the future. Set in wonderful grounds with excellent resources, we pride ourselves on our purposeful atmosphere which encourages effective teaching and learning to take place. Within a disciplined environment which fosters mutual respect, we strongly believe that success is achievable for all who learn and work at our school.
Following a significant amount of time with builders on our school site we are now in possession of some impressive new facilities including:
- 5 new teaching classrooms – one of which we will be converting to be a dedicated ‘nurture’ room to support vulnerable children
- 1 new library – which is currently a small group literacy support room while we continue to use our existing library
- 2 small group teaching rooms dedicated to supporting more able maths groups
- Wireless network access across the whole school which will support the implementation of the new primary computing curriculum in September 2014
- Redesigned front reception office and reception area
- Additional cycle and scooter storage
- The school has completely refurbished boys and girls key stage 2 toilets and redecorated the long key stage 2 corridor.
The expansion to three form entry has further enhanced our wonderful resources without being detrimental to our current school ethos and character. We are all excited to now fully utilise these new resources and continue to deliver a high quality curriculum which prepares our young children for the future.
I hope you will find that the website answers all your questions. However, should you require further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
|We are a Rights Respecting School||CLICK HERE for details of our recent Level 2 award|