Changes to planned events/clubs etc.
There have been some inevitable changes to our planned events and clubs etc.
The current fast-changing situation means that we have had to make changes to some of our planned events. We will keep you informed as quickly as possible via ParentMail, our website and our weekly newsletter which is published every Friday (Oakleaf).
Here are some recent changes:
- Effective from 18/03/2020, all staff led school clubs are cancelled. Clubs run by external providers and Energy Kidz will continue as normal unless we are informed otherwise.
- Meadow Vale's Got Talent has been postponed, we hope to rearrange performances at a later date. All rehearsals involved in MVGT are now cancelled (Dance Club/Musical Theatre/Young Voices/Kick Start). Tickets will be carried over to the rearranged performances, to be advised.
- We have been advised that the Startbots Coding Club has been cancelled.
- This week's Yr 2 parent maths workshops have been cancelled.
- The remaining 3 Thursday afternoon anxiety workshops (19th/26th March & 2nd Apr)will not take place but we hope to reschedule at a later date, to be advised.
- 3F's recorder concert to parents on 30th March is postponed.
- The PTA Disco's on April 1st are cancelled.
- Yr 4 class visits to Thames Water Treatment Works (25th/30th/31st March) are cancelled.