FAMILY SUPPORT ADVISER
Our FSA offers support, information and advice for children, parents, carers and their families at Meadow Vale. You can contact the FSA through the school office, or your child's class teacher. The service provided covers all of the following:
- Link between home and school
- Direct support
- Parenting advice
- Helping parents to have a more active role in their child's education
- Problem solving
- Behaviour management
- Transition from Nursery to Primary and Primary to Secondary School
- Adult learning
- Family creative/information workshops
- Advice for extended/blended family relationships
Please contact the school office if you wish to make an appointment to talk through any issues.
on 01344 421046 (School Office)
If you prefer please use this email address.