Karen Bush, is our Family Support Adviser.
Karen offers support, information and advice for children, parents, carers and their families at Meadow Vale. She is based in the Acorn Centre at Meadow Vale Primary School. You can contact Karen direct or through the school office, or your child's class teacher. The service that Karen provides covers all of the following:
- Link between home and school
- Direct support
- Parenting advice
- Helping parents to have a more active role in their child's education
- Problem solving
- Behaviour management
- Transition from Nursery to Primary and Primary to Secondary School
- Adult learning
- Family creative/information workshops
- Advice for extended/blended family relationships
You can contact Karen: Monday/Tuesday and Thursday/Friday on: 01344 350036 (Direct Line).
If you prefer, or need to contact her urgently please use her email address.
tel: 01344 421046 (School Office)