Jacqui Vaughan, is our Family Support Adviser.
Jacqui offers support, information and advice for children, parents, carers and their families at Meadow Vale. You can contact Jacqui through the school office, or your child's class teacher. The service that Jacqui provides covers all of the following:
- Link between home and school
- Direct support
- Parenting advice
- Helping parents to have a more active role in their child's education
- Problem solving
- Behaviour management
- Transition from Nursery to Primary and Primary to Secondary School
- Adult learning
- Family creative/information workshops
- Advice for extended/blended family relationships
You can contact Jacqui on a Wednesday or Thursday (9am to 2pm)
on 01344 421046 (School Office)
If you prefer, or need to contact her urgently, please use her email address.