Nearly time for your little people to join us in Reception. It's been lovely chatting with you and getting to know a bit more about your children. The school office will be in touch regarding school lunches, but your children won't need a lunch until Friday 4th September.
Just a few reminders ahead of Thursday
- Please, just one adult to drop off and collect. I know it's a exciting time but we need to keep the school site as empty as possible. We appreciate your co operation with this.
- Please see below for the map and photos for how to drop your child off from Thursday.
- Please could we ask that you drop your child and leave as soon as one of the team have greeted your child. We know that it can be an emotional time but children adjust much faster if you leave quicker! We will always contact you if we need to.
- On Thursday your child will need to bring
- named water bottle
- book bag
- fruit or vegetable snack (no crisps or biscuits please)
Mrs Khan, Miss Chunn and Miss Reading