Welcome to Year 2's home learning page!
Welcome to week 5 of the second half of the summer term!
Hope you enjoy this video with a lovely message.
Please find some learning to keep you busy at home over the coming weeks. Each child has been provided with an exercise book to record any tasks they do.
The tabs located at the side of this page will allow you to navigate to different areas of the curriculum.
You will find:
- New learning and activities uploaded daily.
- Core learning in 2-3 different ability levels. Choose the best suited level for you and your child.
- Answer sheets (where possible)
- A suggested timetable, aiming to mirror your child's daily school routines
- Additional 'boredom busters' for the days where you're looking for a bit of inspiration!
**We do ask that you continue to access the Oxford Reading Buddy and Times Table Rock Stars programmes, as well as reading with and to your children as often as possible.
Should you have any trouble accessing these activities or need help with logging in, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com and someone should be able to assist you.
Stay safe everyone!
The Year 2 Team